Christmas: noun/ krismes

Think about all the words you know that describe joyful, exited and love. Now multiply that times 100. That’s how I feel about CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!  Christmas is my favorite time of year. Everyone is so JOLLY and BRIGHT that it makes people all around smile! My family has some normal and weird traditions, plus belifs!

Now yes, of corse my family puts up a tree, hangs up lights, hangs ornaments and smacks a big ol’ star on top of the tree. That’s normal. But my family takes it a few steps further. Have you ever heard of something called an Elf on the Shelf ? They watch you from when you put your tree up to christmas eve. And hide in a different spot each day, but WARNING you can not touch your elf or it looses it’s magic. We also leave a pickle (fake) out on christmas eve. So then Santa can hide it in the tree. Then the first person to find it gets good luck. Weird right ?

The history of Christmas dates way back to either 6 or 4 years before christ. My family is based on a history where we believe Jesus was born into the world on Christmas, that is why we celebrate, lived a PERFECT life and died for us. AKA christianity. 

Thanks for tunning in and comment if what you do on christmas!

Christmas16_01 by Antonio Castagna at Flickr